Friday, April 29, 2005

A.I. Says Goodbye To Constantine Maroulis

Everyone aws shocked when Ryan Seacrest announced that Constantine was voted out of American Idol yesterday. I can't believe it. I was shocked, furious, angry but mostly dissapointed. Why?! Why him?! I've always thought he'll make through the top 3. What the hell is going on?! They're voting out very talented people, leaving the not so good contestant behind. First Nikko Smith, then Anwar Robinson, and now Constantine Maroulis!! I still can't accept the fact that Constantine's out. It's like the shock of the century!! Scott, Scott should've been the one voted out!1 He's been in the bottom 3 for several times!! Can't A.I. just pull Scott out and bring Constantine back? I know that'll be unfair, but still, I think, Constantine's more deserving to stay in A.I. than Scott. I hate Scott, I hate Scott, I hate Scott, I hate Scott!! Oh!! and did I mention that I hate Scott... Well I don't really hate him, but I dislike him, that I do. Sorry to Scott's fans out there, but what can I do if I can't find the heart to like him? Now that Constantine's gone, I don't feel like watching A.I. anymore.

No comments: