Sunday, July 09, 2006

Ü

Soon I'll be out there looking for a job, making money, and living in the so-called 'real world'. For one thing I want to know what is the 'real world? Aren't we in the 'real world'? If not, then in what world are living in now? hehehe... just wondering... But whatever tommorrow brings I know I can make it, because I know I can and I believe in me. I know I'm made for something great, I just need to discover it just yet. Actually I'm thinking of joining an organization or something that helps the community, because I know I'll find the experience worth a million. I'm also planning on going back to school after having a stable job and career. I want to pursue Marine Biology. Yes, the girl who doesn't like the beach nor the sea or whatever vast amount of water and who also happens to hate swimming with the fishes!! And she wants to be a Marine Biologist!! hehehe... Is that a joke you aks? No it's not even though I don't know how to swim. I really wanted to be a Marine Biologist. I really do. Sometimes I think of the possibilities that would have happened if I only pursued Marine Biology or Aeronautics. But no use to that now, I'm a C.A. student and I love it. I really want to be a marine biologist and I hope one day I'll be one. So 'real world' be ready because I'm comming to dominate!! wahaha!!

No comments: