Sunday, March 18, 2007

Just wondering...

Hey, still remember when we were little kids and a candy or a peso can satisfy us, or the days where we spend most of our time running around not really caring if the world ends the next day? Sometimes I wonder what happened and why we became the way we are now. Times change. People change. Every thing's in flux. But don't you wish that the little child that we once were will always be with us? I mean, lets face it, somewhere along the way we lose that little child within us. I know some of us won't admit it but through our journey we became jaded, cynical and afraid. I myself wonder what ever happened to me and why I lost some part of me along the way. I miss Me. And I really want Me to come back...

I guess I should staryt looking for Me now.

No comments: