Friday, April 20, 2007

¿Habla usted español?

Regret...

That's what I'm feeling right now. I should have paid more attention to my Spanish class, memorized each verb ending with ar, er, and ir by heart, memorized the ten rules, and everything else!! I can't even remember the spanish version of The Lord's Prayer, Hail Mary and Glory Be... It's really sad that I didn't took those two semesters of Spanish lessons seriously...

Best Spanish learned words and phrases:

oruga: caterpillar
distraida: abent minded
el sol es el centro del sistema solar: the sun is the center of the solar system(hehe... I remember this sentence as one of the example of rule #1)
Caliente: hot!! (We even used this word as our class agency name hehe... 'CAl1ente')
que le pasa a usted?: what is the matter with you? (our prof told us that this sentence is grammatically incorrect, but still, it's written in our book)
no me pasa a nada: nothing is the matter with me (the answer to the question que le pasa a usted? Again this is a grammatically incorrect sentence haha!! But this one's my favorite sentence as well as the question)
soy bonita: I'm pretty
feo: ugly
feliz año nuevo: happy new year!!

Best Spanih movie:

De Eso No E Habla: I Don't Want to Talk About it
El Lobo: The Balloon... Hahahaha!! It's actually 'The Wolf'

*sigh*

I miss Spanish class, Señora Ferrer and Sir Obusan(kahit na nahuli niya ko na ginagaya ko isya hehe..)

No comments: