Saturday, September 08, 2007

Think positive

Just recently I realized that I was running in circles, stalling, procrastinating. I was leisurely passing time just for the hang of it. And it has to end sooner or later. I'm really feeling miserable right now. I'm having one of those moments again where I should feel glad but instead I want to scream and cry. I just want to cry but the tears won't fall out. And I'm scared. Scared of the big world I have to face. I really should/must stop wanting to turn back time and be a college student again. I'm the type of person who tends to hang on to something important for a very long time. And college life was a blast. And I really don't want to let go. But I have to.

From now on I'll try my best in everything. I don't want to be a disappointment. I want to have fun and be happy.

No comments: