Saturday, May 09, 2009

Bad dream

I dreamt of losing teeth again. This time I didn't just lost five or four, I lost my whole teeth. In my dream my teeth involuntarily grinded each other. At first it was okay until the grinding became faster and faster. I noticed one of my teeth might fall off so I tried my best to stop the grinding. Lo and behold! After the grinding stop all of my tooth fell off except the one tooth I thought will fall out initially. I was so scared in my dream and I went to this doctor. But before the doctor sees me I woke up. Dreaming of a tooth being detached to your gums has a super bad meaning. Up until now I am still scared at the implications of that dream.

Of course the narration above is the shortened version of my dream. I'm starting to fear sleeping again. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Merlalu, sabi naman ng roommate ko na pag nakwento mo na raw ung dream mo about sa ngipin, wala na naman daw mangyayari na masama. (That is kung naniniwala ka ngang may masamang ibig sabihin ung dream about sa ngipin.)

Relax ka lang bago ka matulog kasi! Think of beautiful things. Smell a string of sampaguita. Hehehe. And don't watch too much tv.