Wednesday, May 11, 2005

IPIS EVERYWHERE

A good sleep means ever so much especially for someone who spend most of sleeping time, laying awake, staring at the ceiling, and waiting for the Sandman to visit. So finally, after a long wait for what seem like eternity Mr. Sandman finally decided its time for the forty winks... so he ever so softly sprinkled the moon dust in my eyes, and after awhile I found myself in dream land. Aaahhhh.. what pleasure it is to be finally sleeping...

But after two measly hour of sleep, I found myself awake again due to the piercing heat of the summer season. So instinctively I went to the fridge to get an ice cold drink. But before I went back to my room I noticed that the light in the room of my lola and brother is turned on. Noticing that my lola is not totally asleep, I asked her if she would want me to turn the lights off, so she can sleep easily, but she said no, because cockroaches comes out when the light's out. Well I didn’t payed much attention about what she said because I want to go back to sleep. So when I was finally laying on my bed again, I quickly dozed off. But after a minute or two, I found myself awake again!!

Why?! Because of those freaking cockroaches!! Stupid, stupid disgusting cockroaches!! They're everywhere!! I even saw my uncle swatting and killing those disgusting creatures because they’re crawling all over him whenever he lay down. I was just thankful that cockroaches are not trying to venture on my bed because if they do I’ll definitely freak out. When I thought I was safe, I was proven wrong. I saw a cockroach on my cousin's bag!! So I tried killing it, but i failed miserably!! It went flying to my bed!! Arrrggghh!! To my horror it crawled to my pillows!! So there I jumped up and down on the bed hysterically hoping that it will go away, and when it did I still can’t relax. I fear that the cockroach will come back and bite me. What's up up with those cockroaches anyway?! Coming out at the bewitching hour like that?! Is it because of the heat?! Well that I hope won't ever happen again!! Beacause I hate cocroaches!!

So there I spend another hour awake, contibually fearing that the cockroach will come back with a vengeance.

So I just lay there, waiting for Mr. Sandman again...

No comments: