Friday, September 16, 2005

bye-bye Sakura!!

Sakura one of our hamster died because of something I don't know. First I thought that they were only sleeping/hibernating but I've noticed that Sakura's not breathing and Sasuke's very weak and not his normal hyper self. Then realization dawned me... Sakura's dead and Sasuke's sick... as in very sick... I panicked because I already love those hamsters... not to mention our grade depends on them... but still I really love them... This is really so sad!! so sad!! And I've just found out that Sasuke's blind!! Whhhhaaaaaa!! It's really so sad!! I really want to cry... And just this afternoon I was teasing my very dear classmate as a hamster killer... Karma nga naman oh... ang bilis bumalik!! And now I've lost one hamster and the other is near it's end. But I'm hoping that Sasuke will get well soon... I don't want him to die... Of the two hamster he's my favorite!!

No comments: