Tuesday, September 27, 2005

FINAL FANTASY ADVENT CHILDREN

I'm so in love with Final Fantasy Advent Children!! The animation: superb, effects: excellent, fight scenes:wow!! I can't believe that i've already watched it!! I mean I've waited soooooooooo loooooooonnnnnggggg for the release of the movie!! I'm so happy!! Thanks to my very dear friend Kenneth for lending me his copy of the movie!! I'm really soooo in love with the movie!! It's terrific!! awesome!! Everything in the movie was breath taking and I mean it!!

SPOILERS ANYONE?(well if you want read the ff. below... but if you don't want any spoilers then don't read!!)


    • Cloud is dying from a disease called Geostigma

      Rufus the former president of Midgar survived the Mako energy incident which caused the spread of the disease

      Kadaj, Loz and Yazoo were Sepiroth's clone

      Cloud's super wow bike is called Fenrir

      Aeris face was hardly shown

      Clouddied in the movie... nyahahahaha!! just watch it and see what happens



  • Grabe!! It's super wow talaga!! Watch it!! Watch Final Fantasy Advent Children!!

    No comments: