Friday, October 28, 2005

Final Fantasy: Advent Children

I'm so not over yet with FF7 Advent Children... here are some quotes from the movie enjoy!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

  • Sepiroth: I won't become a memory


  • Yuffie Kisaragi: Who's been messin' with my materia?


  • (In a flower field Cloud back-to-back with Aeris)
    Cloud: I think I want to be forgiven...
    Aeris: By whom?


  • Cloud: Can sin be forgiven?
    Vincent: I've never tried it...
    Cloud: Tried it?


  • Aeris: You came even though you were about to break


  • Tifa: I understand, even if we find the children, there might be nothing we can do. That's what you'reafraid of right?


  • Vincent: Geostigma, is what happens when the body over compensates for its unwelcome guest


  • Aeris: Why can't you forgive yourself?


  • Sepiroth: Kneel, and show me your figrue, begging for forgiveness


  • Sepiroth: Shall I send you dispair?




Image hosted by Photobucket.com

hehehehe... well what can I say I'm so hooked up with FF7 A.C.

No comments: