Sunday, October 23, 2005

Of get-togethers and coffee...

Yesterday's word of the day:

WALAGI


It's a combination of palagi and wala... hahahahaha!! We were going to take pictures of ourselves that's why Ariane asked me if I have a comb, and I was texting someone about something na may palagi ang reply... I looked at her and said walagi... hehehehehe...

It's super nice to be with my super friends again a.k.a. kumags hehehehehe... miss them so much!! But even though we don't see each other regularly and talk or text each other that often it's as if we've only seen each other a while ago and nothing has change always the same... hehehehehe... and I'm looking forward for our next get-together whenever that is... *grin*

***************************************************************

They want me to stop drinking coffee!! aaaahhhh!! don't they know that a morning without coffee is sleep!!?? and a decaf coffee is not coffee at all?! I love coffee I've been drinking it everyday since I was little... *hmmm... now you know why i'm super nerbyosa!! hahahaha!!* My best friend and Luvs call me "Oldie" because I drink coffee... hehehehehehe... *median... median... meadian... merlynniasis...* Coffee jump start my day and it's my energy drink hehehehehe... my best friend forwarded a funny text message about coffee and milk and it goes like this:

HEALTH ADVISORY:

Ang kape ay pangpanerbyos , samantalang ang gatas ay pampalakas. Kaya huwag uminon ng kapeng may gatas dahil ito'y pampalakas ng nerbyos!!

hahahahaha!! good thing I don't put anything in my coffee except sugar... hehehehe...

So this "Oldie" affected with merlynniasis* who's also a median* will keep on drinking coffee!! hehehehehehe...

No comments: