Thursday, January 19, 2006

Eating...

Ever since I was little I've been picky with the food I eat. I remember when I was in elementary I wanted to eat fried pork but my lola and mama says that there's no fried pork to be serve at the table so being the bratty me, I had one of those temper tantrum that I'm so familiar of. And the result of that temper tantrum... they caved in and cooked the food I wanted. Sometimes, when I don't like the food I will pour coffee at my rice and sometimes a little soysauce and eat it as it is. I never out grew eating rice with soysauce but rice with coffee is definetely out in my appetite. I will admit that sometimes I don't eat even though I'm hungry not because I don't want to gain weight but I'm just plain lazy... Yes i'm lazy, lazy to chew the food, lazy to prepare food and lazy to clean up after eating. And to top it all up I'm experiencing taste fatigue. Plus I barely eat properly at home. Actually I eat only one proper meal a day. If I had rice at lunch I won't eat the food served at the table at dinner, I'll just cook instant noodles or eat bread. Or sometime I won't eat lunch because I don't like the food, i'm not in the mood to, or simply because I'm just lazy, then I'll eat dinner in the evening. Oh!! and have I already mentioned that I don't eat breakfast? Since I was little I don't like eating breakfast. Yes I know it's the most important meal of the day but I really don't like eating breakfast, coffee's enough to jump start my day. But at school I eat more that I ususally do at home. I also eat alot when I go out with my family or friends. I also eat lunch and dinner pag sinigang ang ulam or yung ginisng ampalaya... hhhmmm... yum... yum...

I really love to eat. I just don't know why I don't feel like eating at home or why do I starve myself. I don't have an eating disorder. I'm really just picky with the food I eat. But one thing I don't like gaining weight is... All the fat I gain goes right to my cheeks!! Yes!! my cheeks!! mukha daw siopao sabi ni papa... grrr... but I do want to gain some weight... I just don't like it going to my cheeks...

No comments: