Sunday, January 01, 2006

procrastinating again...

Awhile ago I was doing my homework for Political Dynamics. But being the procrastinator that I am... I stopped doing it when I was almost finish. Yes!! I know!! Procrastinating is bad!! bad!! I say!! My Journalism teacher once told us students that if you can do it now, do it... It seems like my brain wasn't working fine when shee said that... I wasn't able to absorb what she said... though I'm really doing my best to stop this bad habbit of mine... But I think I made a progress though... I mean back then I'll start doing whatever I needed to do, then when 10%-20% is finish I'll stop then cram later. But now 80-90% is finish before I stop and laze around...(can you even call that progress?) hahahahahaha!! Yes I'm doing my best to stop procrastinating... Hey!! hey, hey!! I know you're raising a brow there!! So stop it!! I'm really trying to change here!! So enyweiz.. back to Pol. Dy. the big question this year is... Will Len-Len survive Pol. Dy? I hope so...

No comments: