Sunday, August 20, 2006

Just a thought...

My daily Mantra:

God iss here with me, everything will be just fine.
Everything will be just fine, the best is yet to come.

and a new addition to my daily Mantra:

God please give me the strength to go on.

For days now I've been feeling agitated over something I don't even know. I'm on the brink on going crazy... err.. as if I'm still sane... *sigh* It feels like I'm gonna break into pieces anytime soon and when that happens don't be surprise. Because when that day comes maybe I'll feel a 'lil bit better. Actually, it's been very hard lately, and it's as if I'm loosing me. I'm still optimistic, though there were times hopelesness gets into my system... Blame it all on school, on IMC, stupid professors, the government,the weather, everything!!... *sigh* I miss the sun, I miss the moon, I miss my night outs with friends, I miss having time for myself.

No comments: