Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Ranting again

Currently listening to Magic 89.9...

Just bear with me, I'll be ranting again here...

I just finished reading about the different art movements, we have a long test about that tommorrow by the way. But here I am surfing the net while I should be studying really hard for the long test hahahaha!! So anyways, I need something to calm my nerves right now. I'm feeling agitated right now over school works. So many things to be done, so little time. Tsk.. tsk.. tsk.. I know I should be taking each task one at a time, but I can't help it. *sigh* I really really want to have a very long vacation somewhere away from everything. Several weeks of little sleep and pure schol works have already taken its toll on me. hehehehe... On a different note have you noticed how humid its been lately? Goodness the weather we have in this country is really something. Summer's over for months now and it's still relatively hot tssk.. tsk.. tsk... is this some kind of post summer heat? hehehehe... So anyways, We went to a photo exhibit yesterday at Kalaw hahahahaha!! Well the photo exhibit was... liberating hahahahaha!! go figure with what I mean hehehehe... I really need to go to the salon to have my hair trimmed or just avail a hot oil or something, anything that will be relaxing. Just awhile ago I thought an eeky-yucky cockroach landed on my shoulder but it was actually my hair!! hahahahahaha!! You see long hair does not fit me... Now I feel like crying!! huhuhu... for what reason? Nothing. And now I'm hearing weird noises hahahahaha!!

I want the "Kami Na Po Muna" album, a tribute to APO Hiking Society hahahaha!!
Bob Marley sung the "I Shot the Sherif"?

I refuse to adhere to ociety's aptitude and mental ability...

translation:
yoko na mag-aral!! ~~~~Liszt

No comments: