Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Top 10

I just want to kill time and well, I decided to post a new entry. I really don't have much to share because currently my life revolves around teaching my little brother with his homeworks and helping him study for a test. Argh!! It's boring right? I really need to find a job soon. What was I gonna write about again? Oh!! I'm going to share random facts about me teehee..


  1. Milo serves as milk for me. So when I can't sleep I drink Milo.

  2. I eat fruits with salt. So even though it's a sweet one, I still partner it with salt

  3. There's a certain shade of green that whenever I stare or see makes me wanna throw-up. And if I don't feel really really good, any shade of green will make me puke. That is if I stare long enough. Also, just last year I found out that staring at any shade of green while in a moving vehicle will make me feel sick.

  4. I can't sleep alone.

  5. I have lots of pillows.

  6. I don't eat paksiw. I haven't tasted one and I will never taste one.

  7. Even though I'm not really fond of fish, I actually like seafoods

  8. Aside from sinigang na baboy my other favorite ulam/viand is ginataang hipon/alimasag

  9. I eat alot but it doesn't show.

  10. I'm a semi I repeat semi-man hater. Keyword:SEMI

No comments: