Monday, January 05, 2009

2008 Ride - Year in Review

This is a very very late year in review entry...

2008 was a roller coaster ride. It was exciting, fun and scary. There were so many loops, uphills and downhills. And just when I thought that the ride was over, well let's just say I didn't see another loop ahead. Oh how many times have I wanted to stop the wild ride but I can't, I have to finish the ride. 

2008 was a fruitful year. I learned alot and gained much treasured experience from here in the Philippines and abroad. I became less selfish or I would like to think so. There were also a lot of "first time" for me. I was able to travel abroad, the white water rafting at Ayung River, Bali, Indonesia and I met a lot of people from different country. It was a very hard year for me but it was fun. 

Forget about the downhills of the ride. I just want to remember the uphills and the exciting yet scary loops of the roller coaster ride that was 2008.

No comments: