Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Curiosity killed that cat!

So I was curious and searched the net for some information. But I swear I was not prepared to know the truth. Errr... scratch that, rather I was not prepared for what I saw. 

I was listening to the morning rush and they mentioned about herpes. Yes herpes! The sexually transmitted disease. They mentioned that herpes does not go away (?) but remains dormant. So the curious kitty in me came out and searched the net about herpes. I should have known that curiosity killed the cat. I was not prepared to see herpes! I mean, herpes on the mouth and face I can handle but on the genitals? Ack! I still` cringe when I think about what I saw. I should have not scrolled down the page but well, curiosity got the better of me.

So be very very careful when you do the deed. Ack!  

No comments: