Thursday, February 05, 2009

A hermit

I soooooooooo soooooooooo haaaaaatttttteeeeee myself right now! I want to scream at myself for being such a soft hearted type of person. I really find it hard to say no to people who needs my help even strangers! Abby, a friend of mine told me that not being able to say no to people is one of my weaknesses. I never really noticed that I find it hard to say no to people until Abby pointed it out. 

I want to cry buckets of tears right now and bawl myself out. No matter how I look at what had recently transpired, I just can't get rid of this feeling of loss. A loss of Php. 6650 to be exact. Now I want to receive my credit card bill and pay the due amount as soon as possible. I know I asked for some drive to find a new job and stop lazing around the house. But I never thought that that drive will come in as an endowment plan. 

Now I feel so pressured to find work as soon as possible because I have an endowment plan to pay (though I plan to call them and inform them that I won't be able to pay until I find work), a pagudpud trip on summer and my savings not getting anywhere I wanted it to be. 

So from this day forward I'm OFFICIALLY A HERMIT until I find a work. So with a heavy heart I have to say so long to shopping, foods, gimmicks and books temporarily. 

This is such a bummer. :(

No comments: