Sunday, March 15, 2009

Wow late reaction din

It's 3:30 in the morning and I have nothing to do. Just to entertain myself, I looked at some old pictures taken almost a year ago. And gad! nostalgia came crushing like a wave to the shore. I suddenly missed the people from OIC. 

I still remember the first thing that came to my mind the first time I met them. "Wow they're all so young". They all looked like fresh out from college. At first I was shy and reserve. I remember calling some of them Ma'am or miss and in return they'll tell me to call them in their first name. As months passed we came to know more about each other. They're all so nice. Kinda like the ates and kuyas I never had. 

Little by little the people I've come to know and grew very fond of started leaving one by one. The first to leave us were Mommy and Tutchi. I was very sad when they left. It was like taking away something away, like a brand new doll. A brand new doll that you adore and would like to spend more time with, share bedtime stories, be with you just because. It really tore my heart to see them go so soon. But I understand that they want to look for greener pastures and catch their dreams and make it finally come true. Then months later Emil our accountant/admin/expo coordinator left us. It really surprised me that Emil would leave us. But then again, he knew his priorities. And then, funny man/IT guy/graphic artist Warren followed those who left before him. He went for a truly greener pasture. And based from what I saw, he looks content and happy with his new work. Pancho the new IT guy who was supposed to replace Warren left so soon. Come to think of it, 2 week after Warren finally left Pancho followed suit. It's just not his cuo of tea. We've come to know him for only a short time but he really is helpful. He was able to put up with my ramblings and pagtataray. And really, I can't remember shouting at him and if ever I did, I just wish I didn't. 

Three months later, six OIC workers called it quits to give way to new experience and adventure. Guess who's one of them?

Goodness I miss them so.

No comments: