Friday, December 09, 2005

sbsfdkvdshfvd

After 2 days I'm still sulking over what happened in Pol Dy... What is Pol Dy you ask? well it's one hell of a subject that requires time and so much effort. It's basically about politics and the likes... so why am I sulking you ask? well... excuse me for awhile... (len-len goes inside their bedroom and screamed!!!) ok... now that i've let that out... lets just say this... I was supossedly done with the recitation!! but what?! NO!!!... I still have to aaarrrggghhh!!! so next week I have to read our readings in Filipino subject, not to mention a test in my oh so easy subject Pol dy plus 2 more very long readings and don't forget I still need to review our previous readings about democracy and democratization... arrrggghhh!! This is all aaarrrggghhh!! fault!!

Well It's not that I hate Pol Dy... actually I don't find our readings boring and too hard to understand... the readings are actually better than the ones given to us back in 1st year, PGC(Philippine Gov't and Constitution)subject. So arrrggghhh!! I really need all the divine intervention up there... God help us all... help us survive pol dy please....

No comments: