Friday, December 30, 2005

things part 2

After ranting on how bad things turned out to be this year, it's time to appreciate good things that had happened.

Even though it's a tough year, there are lots of things to be thankful about no matter how big or little it is.

First I would like to thank God that we're still alive and breathing!! and to many more years to come!! wooohooo!!

For passing every tests and major exams(kahit di masyado nag-aral)

I've learned how to save money!! and be trifty(biruin nyo marunong na ko mag-ipon kahit papano)

Yey!! my cheeks are not that chubby anymore!!

Hamsters!! Just love playing with those little rodents!!

I got 1.25 in my Expt'l Psychology!! And to think tagilid ako sa subject na yun...(thank you sa mga hamster!! nakalabas sila ng maze!!)

I've read many good books this year na di ko na rin maalala... ;p

I don't know if I should be thankful about this pero it feels good eh... I'm turning back to my pagka-masungit at maldita ways... nyahahahahaha!! <---- should I be happy about this? nyahahahahahaha!! syempre naman!! as long as it makes me feel happy eh...

My lil bro started calling me ate this year, di lang pag my kelangan sya sa 'kin...

I got to spent more time with my HS friends this year than the previous years fter graduating from HS

She came back!! After almost two years of absence, she caame back!! Finally!! natauhan din sya!!

I learned so many things... Now I think I'm wiser than before...

I became more open-minded about stuffs...

Despite the hardness of this year I still got what I wanted

And most of all I want to thank God for being so generous and patient with me... He's always been at my side guiding me and protecting me... And I believe that next year will be better because I know with God's help and guidance everything will just be fine... And I'll make sure I'll do my part to make eveything work out...

No comments: