Thursday, December 29, 2005

Things...

I can't help but be saddened at how things turned out to be.

This year... well... it didn't turned out that great. It was a hard year. There are more disappointing things that had happened than things I can be happy about. So many problems, heartaches and more problems, I had experienced in just one year. Life's getting tougher by the second, every decision made may as well be a make or break, life changing choice, a wrong move can make everything crumble into pieces. Things didn't turned out to be as wonderful as the past years.

So many things I wish I didn't do. So many things I wish I did. So many regrets and tears unshed. So many dreams yet to achieve.

This year I learned that life isn't always as colorful as I always thought it was. There are grey spots and sometimes you have to see things in black and white to fully understand them.

I want to believe that everything will turn out just fine. That every cloud has its silver lining. That there's a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. I want to be optimistic like I always do.

So next year... lets just see how things will turn to be. I don't want to expect things to be better. I want action!! Expecting won't lead me to places I want to be. I'll make sure that I get what I want. And I'll work for it... hard...

No comments: