Monday, May 21, 2007

Ranting

Sleep is what I wanted most after almost a year of sleepless nights due to amazingly heavy load of school works. And now I'm unemployed and a professional bum again who has all the sweet time in the world to sleep and yet can't. You see, even though I'm so sleepy I can't stop myself from staying up until the witching hours. I already know that my body-clock is all screwed up and just when I thought I already got it fixed, it went haywire again. I sleep at around four in the morning and I wake up at around seven in the morning also. More or less I only get two-to-three hours of sleep and I don't like that, I really don't. *sigh* I know it's my fault, why I'm not getting enough sleep. I stay up late surfing the net then after that I'll read a book and I know I really need to stop this bad habbit of staying up late. I should start now but the PC won't let me go haha!! Yes!! It's the PC's fault!!

No comments: