Thursday, May 31, 2007

confusing

Fickle

: "marked by lack of steadfastness, constancy, or stability"
: "given to erratic changeableness"
(Merriam-Webster Dictionary. http://m-w.com)

Fickle is one of the many words that can describe me. Being fickle is one trait that I am not proud of. I want some thing now as in really really want, but in a blink of an eye or even a fraction of a second poof!! I don't want it anymore. Which brings me to this dilema: I want this but I'm not really sure of that anymore. I'm beginning to be confusing now I know. Bear with me or just don't try to grasp whatever I'm trying to convey here because believe me you'll just be confused. I want so many things in life, so many things, but I also want that, and I also want another thing and another and another and another and the list goes on. I really don't know what to do regarding with this matter. I am not a very good decision maker and I don't want to make a decision right now without giving it much consideration and deliberation. I know I must weigh the pros and cons first before jumping into any decision. Oh my!! what to do?! What to do?!



My bak is aching, I have to lie down now... Argh!!

No comments: