Thursday, June 21, 2007

Snippets

For the past few days PBB viewers have watched how the conflict between the remaining girls inside the house became a full-blown awayan, bangayan at parinigan. And from a viewer's point of view I think that what Wendy said about Gee-ann was foul(it's the Pamela thing...). And come on, at one point the houmates became plastics with the exception of Mickey and Bea I think. Also, it doesn't mean na tahimik ka lang habang may nagpoprovoke sayo o nang-aaway ay plastic ka na. That's because people deal with things differently. Bea has been consistent with how she deals with situation like that. I mean some people really opt to stay calm when everything is becoming such a big mess. I'm also like that. I rather stay quiet than makipagsabayan sa height ng emotions ng ibang tao.

****************

I really need to find work na. I'm lucky that Mama is not pressuring me to get a job pronto!! But I really feel that something's after me and running after something and there's this time limit. Maybe I'm jut pressuring myself.

***************

I slept early last night haha!! That's one big accomplishment for me na semi-insomniac. At around 8:30 in the evening nakatulog ako tapos nagising ako ng 1:30 in the morning. I thought that I won't be able to go back to sleep. But after two hours yun nakabalik na ako sa dreamland.

**************

The keyboard of our computer is such pain. After we purchased this I immediately noticed that the letter 's' is screwed up. If there's no missing 's', there is an excess 's' naman. And now nakikipagabayan yung letter 'c' argh!! I want a new keyboard.

**************

Yesterday was a relatively a nice day. Went to St. Mary's College QC to buy my little brother's book. Met up with Zon and kwentuhan kami. I really miss talking to her. I miss her. Period.

**************

I'm so happy na may work na si Mellannie. Go Ate!! Go!! Thankful din ako na kahit papaano eh most of my classmates have work na hehe... I really want each and everyone of us to be successful. Go CA1!!

**************

I miss my CA1

No comments: