Friday, June 08, 2007

The sky is as blue as yessterday..

There are some things I wish I knew and some things I wish I didn't do. Because of the things I now knew which I obviously didn't know about or lets just say semi-knew about then, now it feels like my mind is spinning and my chest constricting with frustration and not to mention pressure. How I hope that people around me would be more open so as to avoid this situation from happening again. And I hate being left out in the dark. I always have to grasp things in the dark in order for me to find even the slightest ray of light. Goodness!! I really want to scream right now!! Argh!! If only I knew maybe just maybe I wouldn't be that selfish, I wouldn't have done that, that soon and I wouldn't feel this heavy load. The pressure is kicking in and the frustration is just plain troublesome.

No comments: