Tuesday, October 02, 2007

A mix of everything

I suddenly remembered Ariane because of the name Ben haha!! Then I also remembered a song mentioning the name Ben haha!! I think its a Jackson Five song haha!!

**********

Grabe its been raining for almost a week na. I hope within two days the storm is already out of the country. Hay... Even though I like the cold weather, rainy days make me feel somewhat sad because I can't do anything other than stay at home.

**********

I feel hopeless. And there's no one to blame but me. It's my own doing and I have to face this on my own. Tama si Labs, I don't need someone to whack me in the head because I already know what to do yet I'm not doing anything.

**********

I'm craving for maki again haha!!

**********

Yesterday I took the IPIP-NEO Five Factor Personality Test. The result mostly said that I am average but I have a low morality(it doesn't mean daw na I don't have principles its just that I'm always on guard daw). I forgot other things that the result said eh, pero most of it is true haha!! Or should I say accurate haha!!.

**********

No comments: