Tuesday, October 09, 2007

snap.. snap..

Expect me to do something stupid this week. Hmpf!!

**********

I'm trying to change for the better. I realized that I can't turn myself around within a day. So I need to take one day at a time.

**********

Waiting prolongs agony. I can wait, I know I can. But sometimes I wonder if its all worth it. My stubbornness is one of the reason why I am still waiting. But the main reason why I want to wait is because I'm really hoping that one day I can have it(well kung ano man yung hinihintay ko akin na lang yun). Though there is no guarantee that I can have it. Still, I'm crossing my fingers.

**********

Grabe every time I'm with Cathrine laughtrip talaga haha!! We've spent half the day laughing haha. Here's one of our picture from our escapade yesterday


**********

Beauty is synonymous to perfection. Therefore there is no beauty in this world. Only God is beautiful.

**********

I tried playing virtual villagers but I got bored o I resumed my reading of yet another romance novel.

**********

Who is Kapitan Basa? Well character siya sa children's show dati na Batibot na super favorite ko haha!! But last monday someone told me na he's the puppet counting numbers. I was confused by that information. Kasi all the while I thought he read stories, so I said to Cathrine "di ba nagbabasa siya ng libro? kaya nga Kapitan Basa?" If I remember it correctly Cathrine replied "eh gusto ko siya magbilang eh. 1 haha!! 2 haha!!" I laughed at what she said haha!! Si Count pala ng Sesame Street na sa isip niya haha!! Ayun tawa kami ng tawa habang naglalakad haha!!

No comments: