Friday, July 17, 2009

Pet hate...

I'm a complainer by nature. Complaining and ranting relieves me from stress somehow. It's like an outlet, a channel through which I can let out all of my frustrations and hang ups in life. So it's no surprise that I have so many pet peeves. From the most mundane things to the more serious ones. Below are some of my pet peeves.
  1. Mispelling of my name. I know my whole name is so hard to pronounce much more to spell. I don't know why but i really can't stop myself from telling people to spell my name with double 'n'. Strange but if people spell my name as Merlynjer, it's not as bad when people spell one of my nick names Merlynn with single 'n'.
  2. People spitting anywhere and when ever they need to. I really cringe when I see people spit on the streets or any public areas. It's so unhygienic. Argh.
  3. It really ticks me off when my brother doesn't return my books where he got it. I'm a bookworm and i treasure my books. So I don't like it when I see one of my books littering around our house.
  4. Walking while it's raining. Main reason why I hate it is because of the idea of contacting all the dirt and germs on the wet road.
  5. When people wake me up by screaming. It really makes me grumpy and angry in the morning.

Those are just some of my pet peeves. And I really get irritated easily so the list goes on and on.

No comments: