Friday, February 03, 2006

Hello Kitty and Dear Daniel

Last tuesday I met up with Glai at Goldolocks Espana. I gave her, her resume, an assignment for one of her subject. Then we went to SM San Lazaro, it's her first time to be there so we went around and looked at some stuffs. I even saw the shoes I've been wanting to have since last year. So we walked and walked for several hours then we ate at McDO. After eating were ready to head home. But as luck would have it and it's no surprise that Espana was jam packed with traffic and it's hard to find a jeepney to ride. So we waited and waited, and waited, and after several minutes of waiting we decided to go to Mini Stop and sit and relax. We talked about so many things about our high school friends and classmates, then about grade school and the rumor that My Melody is Hello Kitty's child. So who's the father? Hello Panda? joke lang... My Melody is not Hello Kitty's child, but Hello Kitty has a boyfriend. Yes she has a boyfriend. His name is Dear Daniel. He was created in 1999. Daniel got his name from a 1971 movie character from the U.S. Hello Kitty also has two pet namely: Charmmy Kitty and a hamster named Sugar. Charmmy Kitty was given to Hello Kitty' father George and boyfriend Dear Daniel.

You really get to learn new things everyday. I just found out that Hello Kitty's real name is Kitty White. All this time I thought Hello Kitty is just Hello Kitty. But lo and behold!! Her surname is White!! Her blood type is -A, born in London!! She born in London!! Why? beacuse from what I read, at the time of hercreation, British culture was very popular at that time with japanese girls.

No comments: