Wednesday, February 15, 2006

to be continued

Sleepy...

Been drinking wine again due to that "talk" we had earlier. Now I feel as if I'm the meanest girl there is. I feel so bad. I really do... Oh my goodness am I that bad?

*****************

Yesterday was St. Valentine's day. Lovers were everywhere, flowers were flooding, and goodness every lover seemed starry eyed. No I'm not being the love scrooge again, instead... oh who am I kidding?! No really I won't write about the bad stuff about Valentine's day. Baka may tumawag nanaman sa kin na man hater dyan... o bitter... hehehehehehehe... peace tyo Mean, Mode!!

Okay, so yesterday I've seen countless ladies carrying flowers with big a big smile on their faces, guys going out of their way just to make their love one happy. I was at UST church asking for guidance for another day at shcool. Then I realized that Valentine's day isn't just about lovers it's about love. A celebration of love, be it with family, friends or a special someone. The day is not about giving flowers, chocolates or presents to the ones you love but sharing the love you feel.

No comments: