Wednesday, April 12, 2006

About Anime's

Anime characters that I hate the most:

1. Sakura (Naruto)

You know the girl with a large forehead that two foehead protectors can fit, pink hair, and apple green eyes. Sorry to all her fans out there but she's just so annoying!! Not to mention that she's a schizophrenic with multiple personality disorder, she's also bipolar by the way. She's so obsess with Sasuke!! Goodness!! It took her so long to finally stand up on her own. Grrrr...

2. Sasuke (Naruto)

So another one from Naruto. I know there are lots of people who would throw rotten tomatoes at me because this little Sasuke have lots and lots of lovers/fans out there. And I personally know some of them. So anyways, here's another character with obsession: 'revenge, power and more revenge'. His obsession led him staright right to Orochimaru's arms. Oh!! I have a theory about Orochimaru's obsession with Sasuke, but this is not about Orochimaru, it's about Sasuke. So when the day that he gets his sweet revenge, that's the day that he'll die or whatever. He'll lose his purpose in his boring life and then what next? Nothing na di ba?

3. Honey Honey a.k.a. Princess Amaria (Honey Honey)

Another annoying character who's delusional. She said that Lily her cat is her sibling. She's so noisy and all she do is scream!! Scream at everyone. Goodness I hope I never see more of her.

4. Kenshin (Rurouni Kenshin)

You ask why Kenshin? Simple, He's a bastard. Yes a bastard, asshole, jerk!! He's so stuck up with his past, not to mention he has this messianic tendency. So what about the messianic tendency? Let's make it simple, he thinks he can save everyone by the use of his sword. I can't blame him though for feeling that way. Well on another note, I believe he never really loved Kaoru he cares for her, yes, in fact he's very fond of her. But love, no. Even though he married her and had a child with her it doesn't mean that he really loved her. Well ok, lets just say that he did loved her, but not strong enough for him to give up his past. You don't marry someone and had a child then leave just because your past is haunting you again? That's lame excuse. So anyways, I don't think he deserve the way he ended. Come on, he's aman that lived by the sword, they should have given him an honorable end by the use of the sword.

5. Christine (UFO Baby)

Another pink haired character that has a crush with Kanata, the main boy character from the anime. And every time she sees him with another girl or Kanata and Miyu on a compromnising situation she explode!! She'll suddenly have this super strength that will allow her to break, lift and move large heavy things. She's just one of the many anime character that is obsess over something or someone.

6. Orochimaru (Naruto)

I swear Orochimaru's gay!! He's obsess with Sasuke and he wants to use his body!! And have you noticed that almost everyone around him are men? wahahahahaha!! I have nothing against gay people. In fact I love them!! But Orochimaru's one gay man that has mean intentions on his fellow men. So there's my theory about Orochimaru.

7. Vegeta (Dragon Ball Z)

He's always been envious about Son Goku. Enough said.

8. Seravi (Akazukin Cha-Cha)

A green haired man who talks to himself. Okay, so here's anothercharacter that has an obsession. He's obsess with Dorothy!! The blonde Dorothy!! What's with the hair anyway? Red ahired or blonde, Dorothy is still Dorothy.

9. Miaka (Fushigi Yuugi)

Goodness I almost forgot Miaka!! wahahahahaha!! So anyways, she's so arrgghhh!! She has so many men. Why are they so attracted to her anyway? I myself prefer the blonde girl *forgot her name* over Miaka.

10. Judy (Daddy Long Legs)

Annoying. Don't really like her.


All written above are just my opinion. If you don't agree fine. Those are just few of the anime characters that I hate or dislike. I just forgotten the other anime characters that I dislike so anyways, moving on...


Qualities that most heroine, anime character possess:

1. Clumsy
2. Dense
3. Well loved by most people around her
4. Aloof
5. Mysterious
6. Always caring and giving
7. Strong and brave on his/her own way
8. He/she can achieve anything because of her fighting spirit
9. Always gets into trouble
10. Most of the male character likes her

The stated above are just my observations. A lead character may possess one or two of the qualities.

So there I'll post a part two on this when I have the time. I forgotten some things that I was suppose to post hehehehehehehe...

OI!! wag magagalit yung mga fans ng mga anime character na na mention above ha... Para masaya mag didisclaimer ako... I don't own any of the anime or characters above. wahahahahaha!!

No comments: