Thursday, April 20, 2006

It's 1:19 pm

I have been branded as man hater, allergic to boys and so on and so forth. But for the nth time, I'm not a man hater nor allergic to boys as what my tita's would often say everytime the topic about boys would pop out. And for those crazy relatives and other people that is bothering/asking me about 'boyfriend' let me straight the record for once, I have no plans of having a boyfriend or being in a relationship yet. Why? Here are some reasons why:

1. Freedom

I love my freedom so much. I can't give it up at the moment.

2. I'm fickle minded

Lets just say I easily get distracted though I'm a very loyal person. It's just that I change my mind quickly.

3. Being in a relationship is expensive

Expensive, expensive, expensive. Enough said...

4. Problems

Being in a relationship means encountering several kinds of problems and I don't want that. I don't want an extra baggage.

5. I'm not GF material.

I'm not affectionate, patient and I'm so impulsive. Plus, I'm not the serious type of person.


Those are some reasons why though I'm not closing any doors with that matter. I just really can't see myself being with someone at the moment. What I really really need is a slave that will do my every bidding.

No comments: