Tuesday, April 04, 2006

It's 1:10 in the morning

Feeling sawi nanaman ako. I don't know why I feel that way at the moment. Sometimes I would suddenly feel lonely and sad but then again I don't know why. I remember when I was in GS I would always tell Mean over the phone that I'm lonely. So nayways, there's really noting to be sad about at the moment but I wish I didn't let go of something that's been under my nose all this time. Now I regret it. So that's the reason why I feel sad hehehehehehe... sawi pala... hehehehehehehe... But I'm still looking forward that I didn't messed things up.

So anyways, lets move on to brighter stuffs ok? hehehehehehehe... Labidabs is such a spoiler... hehehehehehehe... I know that Sam Soon and Cyrus will end up together, but I didn't expect them to have a triplets... hehehehehehehe... Labidabs thanks sa extra info about KSS. hehehehehehehe...

Note: Pansisnin nyo n Labidabs na ang gamit ni Len-Len at di n mode er... median pla... ay mode pla... kasi nalilito na ako ngaun sa dalawa hahahahahahahaha!!

No comments: