Thursday, November 16, 2006

The Drama...

I've been feeling down lately though its not evident to the people around me. Looking back, I guess I have alway been like that. Putting up the happy face and locking all this bitter and sad feelings in the recess of my being. I never really get to express what I feel, main reason is I don't know how to. And now it feels like I'm falling in and out of this void over and over again. I want to stop but the thing is I don't know how. Sometimes I really really want to cry to let it all out but the tears won't fall out of my eyes. Usually, I find comfort in the form of food: ice cream and chocolates to be exact. But now it feels like no one or nothing can get me out of this except me. Sleep the one thing I love the most can't even comfort me now...


Everytime I visit the chapel I feel well, but the moment I step out of the sacred place, unwanted feelings rush back...

I want to get out of this, I want to stop it...

No comments: