Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Random Stuff

Dinner conversation with my family last Sunday...

I was teasing my youngest brother about him not being special earlier that day and the day before. I told him that when I was little our mother would make me sandwiches and now she buys me cookies so I have something to eat at school. And lasst sunday mama bought me some cookies so I can eat something on school for our 3 p.m.- 9p.m. sched. with no break time.

Dinner around 7 in the evening

Len: wah!! si Jasper di special!! ako special ako!! wahahaha!!

(Jasper frowning)

Jasper: Mama di ako special?

Mama: OO di ka special normal ka di ka naman special child di ba?

Len: wahahahaha!! di siya special!! ako special ako nung bata ako... ginagawan ako ni mama ng sandwiches...

Jasper: Mama tatanong ko ulit... special ba ako?

Mama: di ka nga special....
(then our mother explained to him what is a pecial child)

Jasper: Mama tatanong ko ulit... special ba ako...

Mama: (explain nanaman si mama) ...yung mga batang malalaki na pero inuubuan pa ng pagkain special child yun...

Bryan: special child nga si jasper!! hanggang ngayon sinusubuan pa siya ng pagkain

Jasper: eh di special child ako?

Mama: di ka nga pecial child

Len: gusto niyang tawagin iyang pecial child, eh di special child siya

Jasper: o pecial child ako...

===============================================


While waiting for a jeepney going to Quiapo yesterday around 11:30 a.m. I saw a mobile ad of efficasent oil with that Korean actor as the endorser. And guess what I remembered? haha!! If your a marian I think you would have an idea what that is... haha!! yes!! the clinic!! hahahahaha!! I remember that everytime I'm not feeling well the clinic personel will give me efficasent oil. Just efficasent oil. Efficasent oil!! the wonder ointment!! the all aroung ointment!! wahahahahahaha!!

In high school

1

Len: Madam masakit po ulo ko... may migrane po ako...

(the nurse will asks questions about my condition)

Nurse: efficaent oil mo na lang...

2

Len: Madam my dysmenorhea po ako...

Nurse: efficasent oil mo na lang yan...

(after taking the wonder all-around ointment for so many years for many different sickness...)

len: Madam pahingi po ng efficasent oil... may migrane po ako

No comments: